1. It’s beautiful, magical, safe, lively, inviting and makes you dream.
2. Prices are reasonable and services are of the highest quality.
3. Its Conference Centre is in the centre of the city with over 4,000 hotel rooms within walking distance.
4. It enjoys excellent communication and transport companies that facilitate access.
5. It is the ideal size and has excellent infrastructures for your event, as well as magnificent hotels for meetings and unique venues.
6. Its sun, climate, culture and gastronomy beckon you to enjoy and live unique experiences.
7. You will find committed event organising companies and professionals PCO, DMC/Travel Agents, catering services.
8. It is a teaching and research pioneer thanks to its University, its Hospitals, the Spanish National Research Council and the Health Science Technology Park.
9. Only in Granada is it possible to enjoy the Alhambra, the Generalife and the Albaycin, all UNESCO World Heritage sites.
10. The province of Granada offers pure air, pure sun, pure snow, pure water, pure art and pure flavour.